Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I think I miss blogging.

I guess we'll find out.

I'm sure, by now, I've already alienated my entire audience of - ahem - many by leaving more than a year between posts. It's taken me several minutes to come to terms with that. I write this in the hope that someday there will be so many readers with such an unquenchable thirst for my writing that they will be compelled to read further and further back through my old posts until they reach this one. Then they will smile and say to themselves "wow, how did he know?" They won't immediately suspect egotism though the thought will, at some point, cross their mind.

If you are reading this, I congratulate you. Even more so, I congratulate me: for generating the kind of fan or friend or curious follower that would find themselves motivated to leaf through the effluvia that is my old blog. Look at me... it's already my old blog!

Let's be fair... this is my old blog. This Old Blog. If you are at all curious what I was thinking obsessively about in 2006, feel free to browse my old postings. I think you might find them at least interesting and at most very entertaining and thought-provoking. If you've come this far back, what's another year, right?

Stay tuned... hopefully I'll be able to provide some interesting stuff for you.

If you're curious about me and my professional information, please visit my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josh054

Thanks for your time... I won't let you down ;)

No comments: