Monday, October 01, 2007

What I Want

-> I want a hybrid-powered Honda Element. The regular-powered one is great and gets good gas mileage but I want a hybrid version. The technology exists for this to be created.

-> I want a hydrogen reformer that runs off of the power of my car. I want to store a bit of water and have my engine my hydrogen from it and use it to augment my gasoline. I want it to be built by Mitsubishi or Fujitsu. Or Microsoft. The technology exists for this to be created.

-> I want a cheap, efficient multi-fuel transportation option. I want it to run off hydrogen or butane or methane or CNG and have batteries and hybrid functionality. I want to be able to charge it. I don't need a top speed any higher than, say, 80. Range is nice but not the most important. I want to be able to recharge it. The technology exists for this to be created.

-> I want a cohesive, comprehensive green energy solution for my life. I want to be able to call someone and have it installed top to bottom. I want to be taught exactly how it works and what parts of it are likely to improve over the next 5/10/20 years. I want solar cells and hydrogen reformers and I want to be able to work on it. The technology exists for this to be created.

-> I want to build myself a super-environmentally friendly house somewhere nice. The bank account does not yet exist for this to be created.

No comments: